Friday, May 14, 2010

I went to the dr yesterday and there's not much new to report. I'm still dialated to one. I am 35 weeks today-woo hoo-and will probably go off bedrest and meds next Friday. I'm not sure what restrictions I will have but at least I'll be able to be mobile. I may be able to go back to work too. The dr says that at that point the medication risks outweigh the benefits at 36 weeks. They also told me to not contact them unless the contractions are painful. I guess after 4 times in the hospital they have decided that the contractions are not going to completely stop. The contractions are better in the mornings, in the afternoon and evening they get much worse. I spend almost the entire day on the couch so I'm not sure why it happens that way. I'm starting to get the "nesting" urge too. It's really difficult to just sit/lay on the couch when there are sooo many things I could be doing! This is what is best for the baby tho. I have another dr appt on Monday so I may know more then.

No comments: