Starting Tuesday night my contractions got more frequent and intense. I called the dr that night and they said I was able to take the medication every 4 hours instead of every 6 hours, as needed. As long as I'm laying down the contractions are "ok". I have to get up every so often to get more water or use the restroom and I have more contractions when I do that. I had another dr appointment today, off work for at least another week. Bedrest is going ok too. My mother-in-law comes to help almost every day while James is at work, such a blessing. When James gets home from work he will do whatever needs to be done around the house and not complain at all (unless I want him to change the water in the fish bowl-he hates doing that). I am 34 weeks as of tomorrow and want the lil girl (who will remain nameless until she's born) to cook until about 36 weeks. the dr I saw today said that if I were to go into labor next week they may let it happen but I am praying that she'll stay in for a few more weeks.
Jackson is getting much more adjusted to the situation. He will say that he wants cuddle time with mommy and climb on the couch with me which is my favorite part of the day. We will read books, watch tv together or he will look at me and point out all of my facial features and laugh. He gives me lots of kisses when he does that too, I LOVE it!!!
I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can spend some time with my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, you're blogging again!!! Keep it up girl! Not happy about the bedrest, but happy for blog posts. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment